We’ll Help You Recover The Damages You’re Entitled To After A Catastrophic Injury
If you or a loved one suffered a catastrophic injury due to the negligence of another person, product or business, our personal injury lawyers can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
When Negligence Causes Catastrophic Injuries
Sustaining a catastrophic injury is not only devastating on a physical level — but it can also be incredibly damaging psychologically and even financially, as injured people may have to deal with permanent impairments while potentially not being able to work. These problems are compounded by the fact that there are often many expensive medical bills.
When catastrophic injuries are caused by negligence, we will fight for victims, helping them obtain the compensation and justice they deserve. What can intensify these issues is knowing that catastrophic injuries could have been prevented if some other party had been more responsible, careful, and/or diligent. At Ryan R. Cox & Associates, LLC, we understand how profound and pervasive the impacts of catastrophic injuries can be. That is why we are here to help injured people:
- Hold the negligent parties responsible for causing these injuries
- Succeed in their pursuit of justice and financial recovery so they can focus on their future
- Focus on healing after these injuries
Catastrophic injuries can be caused by a number of different types of accidents, which themselves can result from various forms of negligence. Commonly, however, catastrophic injuries are caused by:
- Auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, and/or truck accidents, which can result from driver negligence, the negligence of vehicle equipment manufacturers, etc.
- Pedestrian accidents, which can also stem from driver negligence.
- Construction accidents, which can be caused by the negligence of employers, coworkers or third parties.
- Unsafe premises, which is usually the result of a building owner’s or manager’s negligence in maintaining the safety of a property.
- Animal attacks, which can also stem from owner’s negligence.
Our Catastrophic Injury Practice: Types Of Cases We Handle
The catastrophic injury practice at Ryan R. Cox & Associates, LLC, is focused on providing injured people with the highest quality legal services and zealous legal advocacy. Some of the various types of catastrophic injury cases our lawyer are skilled at favorably resolving include:
- Head and brain injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of limbs
- Other permanent, debilitating injuries
While the recoveries from these cases will vary according to the nature and severity of the injury a victim has sustained, in general, compensation from catastrophic injury cases can include damages for:
- Medical bills and future treatment costs
- Permanent impacts on people’s quality of life
- Lost wages and future lost earnings
- Mental suffering
- Other losses incurred as a result of the accident or traumatic event
You can find out more about your legal rights and what we can do to help you by contacting us today to schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation with one of our lawyers. To set up this consult, call our firm at 636-875-7075.